Thursday, January 7, 2010

THE "ROCHELLE" COLLECTIONS



***ROCHELLE COLLECTIONS***

Obviously, the name derived from the word "ROSE"...
I  can't think of any other names for it...besides, it's the first thing that came to my mind....soooo..., first thing's first....

This collection has been such a great hit eversince it was introduced to different buyers.... It has kept the production department quite busy for some months doing the whole collection in great bulks....

Raju and his friend doing all the embellishments for all our designs...

Some orders in other design concepts need to be postponed because the whole department was quite occupied, as urgent shipment was required....
This full collection was first ordered by the owner of a hotel here in India..., this is seen in his splendid  palace-like banquet hall , and is used mostly in some Indian wedding functions....
It has also been successfully marketed to  some prestigious shop owners in the Middle East..., that's our main market for our products.., and the response was really tremendous !

 

The designs of the  cushion covers above and below are re-arranged by our production manager to cut the cost... 
The price of  my original design was a bit high for the cost target required by the buyers...

That time i was in my country for a vacation..., when I came here, they showed me 
the finished products....

Im not ok with the leaves..., frankly,  the pointed edges of the leaves look too strong for me.... My original sample was more delicate-looking...



 In my original design, the brown part was in the center, and  I used that swarovzki tape to hide the joints of the fabrics...

 
I looove this table runner.... this pattern was traced from my duvet cover design, of the same collection...


 

Anywaysss..., after taking another one good look at my entire collection, I think I'm ok with it....what's more important is that, it's still able to captivate the eyes of the beholder...






 
 THE ROCHELLE COLLECTIONS


These are my collections as seen in my design sheets....

I made a curtain, lampshade, diary, wall hanging.....
not included here are the pics of the duvet cover, tissue box, picture frame and jewelry box ... 


A photo of my self, proudly holding my "BABY"
 The background was in a little mess..., filled with carton boxes.... there's an on-going production going on....(but that's another story...lol ! )

this was taken in our SHOWROOM...



 ISN'T SHE GAWJEZZZZ???? 


THANKS FOR VIEWING...HOPE YOU LIKED THEM TOO....
BLESSED BE !!!(",)/

 



No comments:

Post a Comment