Sunday, January 31, 2010

GOODBYE INDIA... HELLO SINGAPORE

Tomorrow is my flight to Singapore..., and whenever Im alone in my room, I can't help but to make some retrospections about my life, works and achievements  here in India...

First and foremost, I'm gonna miss my desk in the office.., the Designer's Department, which is our room, where we frequently chat,as we do our designs,  share stories, eat MAGGI, munch on some KITKATS, have some "TSAAE" or TEA, as we enjoy the company of each other....I would definitely miss my  Designer Board, which I call my Designer's Diary, where I post some reminders, lists of works to be done, post some funny pictures and stuffs....I would certainly miss those peacock feathers which I placed in front of my desk....Oh my.. I love PEACOCKS...

No comments:

Post a Comment